CraftCrave Paper, Hybrid, Digital Scrapbooking and Craft Freebies, Tutorials and Challenges

Spring is in the air.

I'm so happy you stopped by. I make digital scrapbooking & card stuff. I've always enjoyed scrapbooking and card making. Then I discovered DIGITAL... What I love about it?!...NO MESS! Please visit every other FRIDAY to discover what I've been working on. and don't forget to grab the digital scrapbooking FREEBIE. If you have any questions feel free to contact me. HaPpY ScRaPpInG!






Friday, April 23, 2010

FREEBIE

Onto the new FREEBIE. Just click on the preview to download.
HaPpy EvErYtHiNg!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [24 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Apr. 24, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the beautiful family stamp!

    ReplyDelete