CraftCrave Paper, Hybrid, Digital Scrapbooking and Craft Freebies, Tutorials and Challenges

Spring is in the air.

I'm so happy you stopped by. I make digital scrapbooking & card stuff. I've always enjoyed scrapbooking and card making. Then I discovered DIGITAL... What I love about it?!...NO MESS! Please visit every other FRIDAY to discover what I've been working on. and don't forget to grab the digital scrapbooking FREEBIE. If you have any questions feel free to contact me. HaPpY ScRaPpInG!






Friday, March 12, 2010

AQUARIUM COMPLETE QP's


This is the second kit of the week. "AQUARIUM COMPLETE QP's" $2.00. These are already done, all you have to do is add your photo's behind the open spaces. Save as a Jpeg to be printed. I used the PNG graphic to make the preview so you could tell the photo spaces are transparent. The white looks better in a preview, but at the same time you need to be able to tell what you are getting. I think the fish are just too cute...Tomorrow watch for AQUARIUM FREEBIE. HaPpY ScRaPpiNg!

No comments:

Post a Comment