CraftCrave Paper, Hybrid, Digital Scrapbooking and Craft Freebies, Tutorials and Challenges

Spring is in the air.

I'm so happy you stopped by. I make digital scrapbooking & card stuff. I've always enjoyed scrapbooking and card making. Then I discovered DIGITAL... What I love about it?!...NO MESS! Please visit every other FRIDAY to discover what I've been working on. and don't forget to grab the digital scrapbooking FREEBIE. If you have any questions feel free to contact me. HaPpY ScRaPpInG!






Friday, March 12, 2010

AQUARIUM QP's & Elements


I have 2 new QP kits this week. This one the "AQUARIUM QP's & Elements" for just $2.00. I wanted to clarify too that the photo spaces are transparent and that the pages are PNG's. You just have to crop, resize and place your photo behind the page. The elements you use to add special touches to your page. Then save your page as a Jpeg to be printed. In the preview it looks white, because I used my graphic as a Jpeg. If you have any questions feel free to contact me either in the comments or use my email
slyn630@gmail.com As always...hApPy sCrApPiNg!

No comments:

Post a Comment